Thursday, July 1, 2010

where is this energy you speak of??

I know I know, it's been forever since I've written anything. why you ask, I am oh so very tired. What is my deal? I feel like I never get enough sleep. I've had my thyroid checked multiple times thinking i have hypothyroidism, but all my test have been negative. I even started a medication thinking that that would help, but it's been over a year and no success. I started working out, but after instead of that energy boost people speak of, I just want to go take a nap. Even as I write this, I can't help but feel like a slug. I'm feeling so tired and unmotivated, however, I slept in and had a short little nap this afternoon. What is a girl to do. It's really frustrating. I've taken the "I'll do it tomorrow" approach which has been very detrimental. So accepting advice, any ideas out there. Where do people find their energy????

No comments:

Post a Comment