Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lifes saddest moments

It's amazing how God has a way of putting things into perspective. I had gotten a call from Kev today braking the news to me that he would not be getting on an earlier shift. So understandably I was annoyed and angry. Not more then an hour later, I got a call from a friend telling me that a good friend from work was very sick. Maricris was 28 and expecting her first baby, after having a miscarriage last year. She was so excited to become a mom. Apparently she had collapsed this morning while brushing her teeth. Turns out she had had a major brain aneurysm and was put on life support. She had an emergency c-section to deliver her baby Hanna Olivia, who was a healthy baby girl. However, by the evening she was taking off life support and passed away. How tragic, how unbelievably tragic. I don't even know what to say or think. It's amazing how fast things can change. She had just posted pics of her baby shower the day before. I have been so touched by how many people have said such wonderful things on facebook. The site has become a support group for all of those that knew and loved her. I just pray that her baby will grow knowing how amazing and wonderful her mother was and how much she loved her. I am truly having a hard time understanding God's plan today, but I will continue to believe that his plan is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment