Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sweet Jack


There was once a time I couldn't imagine Jack being anything but perfect. Perfectly mannered, perfectly happy, perfectly sweet. Then he hit the tender age of two and my sweet little Jack started pushing buttons, biting and hitting his brother, screaming and throwing tantrums every time he didn't get his way. But because God is good, sweet Jack makes an appearance at least a few times every day, especially in the morning. And I just know I will get my sweet Jack back for good some day. Most recently we were getting ready for school and he came up and started hugging my leg at which point I picked him up and gave him a hug. He pulled back and looked at me at said "I love you sooo much, you are such a good girl" gave me a kiss and another big hug. Almost made me cry. Thank you God for these moments.

1 comment: