Friday, April 9, 2010

faster please!

If you know my kids at all, you know there is never a dull moment. both say the funniest things at any given times. So most recently on our way home from vacation at Stoneridge, we stopped in Ellensberg for a break. While we were there we of course used the restrooms. But as we were leaving Mason needed to go one last time. I agreed to go wait for him while Kev and Jack went to the car.
After about five minutes of waiting, I started to worry that I had missed him and he had gone to the car, but a gentlemen came out of the men's room and remarked not to worry, he was in there singing. To this there is no surprise, Mason loves to sing all the time, no matter what he is doing. Another 5 or so minutes went be when he finally came out, my little man in training. I asked what took so long to which he replied "I tried to sing to make it come faster, but it only worked a little". who knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment